Playing cards is a game that kills free time. There are many types of card games that you can do with friends and family. A well-known card game is playing cards.
One box of playing cards contains 52 sheets consisting of four types of cards, namely Spade (curly), Heart (heart), Diamond (diamond), Club (spade), each consisting of 13 cards from Ace to King), and additional cards in the form of two black and red joker card.
There are several types of card games in the world. In Indonesia, card games are familiar with the meaning of the game "41", trump, "rummy", "hoe", and others.
Card games that are well-known in many countries are poker, canasta, blackjack, casino, solitaire, bridge, with a different number of players. And card games are often associated with gambling. This is because there are many people who place bets on playing cards.
But card games can be played for entertainment solely in the absence of time. One of the most popular types of card games in the world is poker. Poker games are often brought in in foreign films.
So what are poker games and how to play poker? Here's how to play online poker for beginners, which summarizes from coverage sources.
Poker is a type of card game that combines the potential for tactics, skills and betting. All poker variations include betting to be an intrinsic side of the game.
Poker improved throughout the early 19th century in the United States. Since then, poker has grown to become a truly world-famous entertainment.
Poker has grown in popularity since the early 20th century and has gone from being originally limited to entertainment confined to a small, specialized lineup to becoming a truly popular game, both for participants and viewers, including online, with some professional players.
How to Play Poker Online
There are many kinds of poker games like 5 Card Draw or Texas Hold'em on pkv games sites, but the main point of playing poker is having the biggest 5 card combined. The winner is the owner of the card with the largest combination. This combination of cards has been confirmed initially and has become a fundamental rule for playing poker.
In the card opening step, some of the remaining players compare the cards they have according to the position of the combined card ability. If two players have a combination of cards with different values, there is the one who has the winning card combination, therefore the player who has the highest value card becomes the champion (the aces have the highest value).
Thus the first step to playing poker is to understand the combined number of cards from the highest to the lowest. Here is the combination from highest to lowest
- Royal Flush (10 cards, jack, queen, king and ace, all of one suit) - the highest value because it is the most surprising if it is obtained. A common misconception is that this card combination is the hardest to get than the other five similar cards.
- Straight Flush (five cards in sequence, all of one suit) - may not have a king and two cards simultaneously (eg Q-K-A-2-3).
- Four of a Kind (four cards of the same rank and one random card).
- Full House (three cards of the same rank and two cards of the same rank) for the same combination of cards.
- Flush (five cards of the same suit) - any number does not matter.
- Straight (five cards of consecutive numbers, different suits) - may not have a king and two cards simultaneously (eg J-Q-K-A-2).
- Three of a Kind (three cards of the same rank, two cards of a different rank) - if the other two cards are of the same rank, it will be Full House.
- Two Pair (two pairs of cards with the same number plus one card with different digits).
- One Pair (two cards with the same number, three other cards with different numbers).
- High Card (the value of the poker card itself can be a sequence of cards as well as a poker card image)
Some Basics You Must Know In Poker Games
There are several terms in how to play poker online, among them are
- Call: stay in the game but keep following the bet by placing the same amount of bet into the pot.
- Fold: surrenders by placing the card face down on the table.
- Raise: survive in the game by placing a bet amount that is greater than the amount the last player placed in the pot.